lundi 2 janvier 2012

Angelina Jolie - Jolie: 'My Mum Lived Just Long Enough To Meet Maddox'


Angelina Jolie believes her dying mother lived long enough to meet her grandchildren, so she couldpass in peace knowing "everything was going to be all right".
The Salt star's mum, Marcheline Bertrand, lost her battle with ovarian cancer at the age of 56 in January, 2007 - just shortly after Jolie brought home her second adopted baby, Zahara.
And the actress is certain the timing of her passing is no coincidence, revealing her ailing mother fought through the pain of chemotherapy just so she could see the star's children - Maddox and Zahara - and die confident her daughter's life was on the right track as a person and a mum.
She tells Marie Claire magazine, "I don't want to get emotional. I wish she were here. I am never going to stop missing her. My mom was born to be a grandmother; she would have just loved it.
"She did meet some of my children, and she was fantastic. Maddox still remembers everything about her... As soon as Mad came home, I think she knew that everything was going to be all right."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire