lundi 2 janvier 2012

Noomi Rapace - Sick Star Noomi Rapace


Noomi Rapace could not drink the congratulatory champagne offered to her when she finished working on 'The Girl' trilogy because she had to vomit.
Noomi Rapace "vomited" when she finished work on 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' series.
The actress splayed Lisbeth Salander in all three of the original Swedishmovies - 'Dragon Tattoo' and its follow-ups 'The Girl Who Played With Fire' and 'The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest' - and she was so tired by the time the final scene was shot, she could not drink the congratulatory champagne offered to her.
She said: "I'm done, I'm really finished with her. I did everything I could and I couldn't see any reason for doing it again.
"Why should I? You know, on the last day of filming the trilogy, the producers came with champagne - we'd been working on the films for a year and a half so they wanted to celebrate. I went to the loo and started to vomit. It was so weird. It was like I was trying to get her out of me."
The Swedish beauty admits she was "taken over" by the raw and gritty part.
She said: "I always try to put my characters as close to life as I possible can, but it's a high pricebecause I know it will take over sometimes."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire