mardi 20 décembre 2011

Carey Mulligan: I Don't Do Nudity

Quoting Carey Mulligan
I’ve never been comfortable with the idea of nudity


Here’s another photo which speaks for its self: Carey Mulligan revealing her bra on the cover of W magazine.
In the interview she gave for the magazine, Carey revealed that she was never “comfortable with the idea of nudity”. So she always went for “seminude”. Her W cover proves she might be ready for some more hot scenes.
“I’ve never been comfortable with the idea of nudity. I’ve done only seminude, very innocent things in the past, and I’ve always been of the quite British mind-set that I won’t do gratuitous nudity. When it came to this, it just seemed so obvious that she is the sort of person who would have no trouble being naked in front of any family member, especially not her brother. She’s an extrovert and wants to be seen. More than anything, she wants someone to acknowledge and help her. I thought I had a week before the nude scene to go to the gym, but we shot it on my first day of filming”, the Oscar nominated actress for her role in ‘An Education’ told the magazine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire