lundi 19 décembre 2011

Pamela Anderson Flaunts Perfect Bikini Body in Hawaii

Pamela Anderson has the body of a teenager. The 44-year-old mother of two was photographed on the beach in Hawaii over the weekend.
The blonde sexy bomb flaunted her perfect curves in a two pieces black bandeau bikini. We've seen Pam's previous cellulite, but, this time, her body looked toned and her stomach flat.
Pamela was joined by her boyfriend  Jon Rose, a professional surfer and an environmentalist. The two started dating a few months ago.
When asked how she remains in such a good shape, the former 'Baywatch' actress credited her two sons Dylan and Brandon for helping her with that. "My kids keep me in shape. I play every sport with them - football, basketball, baseball. I'm always outside and on the beach and in the water and I'm not a real gym person. I don't do the gym and I don't diet - I'm vegetarian but I don't diet", she said.
Recently, Pam was cast  as the Virgin Mary in Canadian comedian Russell Peters' Christmas special.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire